Library Board Members
The Coloma Public Library is a municipal library organized under Chapter 43 of the Wisconsin Statutes. It is governed by a Board of Trustees appointed by the municipalities it represents.
The Board meets to act on payment of bills, on policy issues, and other items which may come before them. These meetings are open to the public except as specified under Wisconsin Law. The Board agenda is posted and the minutes are available at the library.
Board members are:
- George Wilson, Township Rep & Board President
- Tom Congdon, Village Rep
- Cheryl Flyte, School Administrator Rep
- Jackie Gallagher, Village Rep
- Mark Kerschner, Township & County Board Rep
- Skip Martin, Village Rep
- Dianne Rudolph, Village Rep